Learn more about becoming a member & help us build #broadbandforeveryone…
SWIFT provides the initial subsidy to support service providers build critical infrastructure.
Members receive the benefit of:
- SWIFT’s significant procurement expertise
- Aggregated demand
- Negotiated rates
- Support in preparing RFPs for broadband services.
SWIFT supports members with:
- Standards based approach to infrastructure investment
- Advice on service level agreements and ensuring core standards are met.
SWIFT employs a team of a skilled and experienced community and consumer advocates. Being a member means your voice is heard.
Regardless of the size of your community, where you’re located, or what sector
you represent, our membership rates are based on the principle of equal access.
Rates are based on number of sites your organization commits to the SWIFT network:
- 1 site = $250 annual fee
- 2-10 sites = $500 annual fee
- 10-25 sites = $1000 annual fee
- 25-50 sites = $1500 annual fee
- 50-100 sites = $2000 annual fee
- Over 100 sites = $2500 annual fee